Insurance For Country Estates - fields

Farms & Estates

Country Estates

Cox Mahon provides specialist insurance advice to clients on a direct basis and also to land agents (who arrange the cover for their clients.)

Country Estates often have distinctive or unique insurance requirements and at Cox Mahon we have the expertise to design intelligent insurance programmes incorporating flexible covers. This may also include diversification activities such as holiday let accommodation, film shoots, weddings or renewable energy.

We understand the importance of professionalism and discretion in such cases and our team are often praised by our clients for their exceptional level of service and knowledge, with both the placing of insurance and in handling claims.

Cox Mahon – Country Estate Insurance Brokers

Our experienced staff will guide you through the options available from our wide range of specialist insurers to ensure you receive a competitive, bespoke quote to cover you (or your client’s) valuable assets. Areas for consideration include:

  • Buildings – including Listed Buildings, Residential, Commercial & Agricultural use buildings, Outbuildings, Walls, Tenanted Properties and Holiday Lets
  • Contents – of domestic residences, Personal Effects, Jewellery, Artwork & Collectables
  • Farming activities – ensuring all farming-insurance activities (arable and/or livestock), Forestry, and any Farm Machinery
  • Liabilities – including Employers and Public Liability and also for any products made or sold. We can also accommodate liability insurance for commercial activities, social events, shoots and sporting events
  • Motor – both Personal (for your everyday and collectors cars) and also Agricultural and Farming vehicles
  • Environmental – we can provide advice and cover on all aspects of Environmental insurance.
Insurance For Country Estates

You May Also Be Interested In