Holiday Home Insurance Brokers

Private Clients


When it comes to insuring a second home or an overseas property it is important to get the right insurance cover in place, particularly when your property may be left vacant for long periods.

Whether in the UK or overseas, whether used exclusively by you and your family, or let out as holiday accommodation to paying guests, Cox Mahon has the experience and wide range of specialist insurer contacts to ensure your second home or investment property is correctly insured, as we are holiday home insurance brokers.

You may have chosen a villa or apartment in the sunshine, or your preference may be a ski chalet in the Alps. The buildings may have additional requirements such as a swimming pool or tennis court. Your contents may include valuables, fine art or antiques.

Policy documents can be issued in English to ensure there is no ambiguity or any mis-understanding of the cover provided or insurance clauses and conditions. Contact Cox Mahon your specialist holiday home insurance broker.

As your property may not always be inhabited it is important to seek a policy with few or no  requirements as to how often the property is inspected, and that there is no reduction on theft cover when your property is left unoccupied. We can advise on the most suitable insurance protection for you.

Policy cover can also include third party legal liability and accidents to domestic staff as standard.

Holiday Home Insurance Brokers