Specialist Insurance Broker

Property Owners' Insurance

Our significant portfolio of clients of Property Owners, Investors and Property Managers trust us with their Property Owners’ insurance. We can cover a developer with a mixed-use portfolio through to large property companies, whose specialism or range of properties may include office, retail, residential, warehousing, distribution centres, business parks, and industrial premises. We have even arranged and placed cover for a ‘landmark’ embassy in Central London for an International Government.

Due to our access to a wide range of both standard and specialist insurers, we can offer cover for buildings with differing use, construction, location, security, age, listed buildings and tenants’ occupation.

We can arrange insurance for:

  • Buildings and Contents
  • Loss of income
  • Contractors’ plant and equipment
  • Boiler and equipment breakdown
  • Business interruption
  • Property damage
Contact our professionals for advice and outstanding personal service