Business continuity during the coronavirus pandemic
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we would like to reassure you that we have activated our Business Continuity Plan.
As we are an FCA regulated firm, we have always had a robust Disaster Recovery Plan in place and after recent discussions, will also be working closely with our suppliers, service providers and landlords in the event of office closure(s) so that we continue to function.
Our operational resilience
We are committed to continuing our service and supporting our clients; therefore we have implemented the following:
- We have been liaising with all our suppliers to understand their business continuity plans;
- We have prioritised our Claims Handling service in case of client need;
- We have reviewed our capability to work from home via secure methods, should the Government recommend office closure or a staff member need to self-isolate.
The healthy, safety and welfare of our people and customers remains our priority.
- All staff are following the NHS good practice guidance to prevent the spread of virus through increased hand washing;
- We have minimised contact and travel wherever possible and have switched to phone or video calls;
- We are unlikely to be attending any large scale events over the next few weeks pending news updates regarding public safety;
- We are discussing home working and supporting those with underlying health conditions as appropriate;
- Any staff who have returned from travelling in affected areas are following recommended health guidelines.
If you do have any queries regarding your insurance policy or our service at this time, please contact us in the usual manner.