Specialist Insurance Broker

Pleasure Craft Insurance

Whether your sailing vessel is a dinghy, yacht, speedboat or gin palace, we can arrange specialist insurance cover for your pleasure craft. The level of cover will be chosen to best reflect your sailing habits and bespoke requirements.

In the unfortunate instance of a claim, we won’t leave you high and dry. Our professional team will help to get matters resolved as quickly as possible.

We arrange insurance for:

  • Contents
  • Fire and theft
  • Accidental damage
  • Public and third party liability
Contact our professionals for advice and outstanding personal service