Specialist Insurance Broker

Overseas and Holiday Properties Insurance

Whether your holiday properties are in the UK or anywhere else in the world, we can arrange insurance cover for your special homes from home!  Villas, apartments, ski chalets and more can be insured, no matter how long you may choose to vacate there.

We can also arrange cover if you let your property for holiday use.

In the unfortunate instance of a claim, our professional team will help to get matters resolved as quickly as possible.

We arrange insurance for:

  • Holiday homes in the UK and overseas
  • Buildings and contents
  • Property owners’ liability
  • Flooding
  • Accidental damage
  • Swimming pools
  • Tennis courts
  • Terraces, patios and driveways
  • Hot tubs
  • Pleasure craft
Contact our professionals for advice and outstanding personal service