Specialist Insurance Broker

Farming Insurance

We provide specialist insurance advice to clients or land agents who arrange cover for farms.

With many years’ experience in the management of insurance for farm-related buildings and properties, our friendly staff will guide you through the options available from our wide range of specialist insurers, to ensure you receive a competitive, bespoke quote to cover your (or your client’s) valuable business and personal assets.

It’s essential to ensure that your farming insurance covers all types of farm property and buildings, including those which are listed or have planning and aesthetic value to consider.

We understand the importance of professionalism and discretion in such cases and our team are often praised by our clients for their exceptional level of service, with both the placing of insurance and in handling claims.

We arrange insurance for:

  • Buildings and contents
  • Outbuildings
  • Listed buildings
  • Livestock 
  • Crops
  • Farm machinery
  • Agricultural vehicles
  • Employers and public liability
  • Pollution
  • Renewable energy
  • Farm business interruption
  • Legal and sporting liabilities
  • Commercial and public events
  • Rural pursuits
  • Rural business
  • Equine
  • Statutory inspection
Contact our professionals for advice and outstanding personal service