Specialist Insurance Broker

Contract Works and Building Works Insurance

If you have ongoing building work, we can arrange specialist contract works insurance policies to ensure you are covered for the existing structure, the work being undertaken and public liability.

Many general household insurance policies may not cover for building work specifically and although your builder should have insurance, it may not fully cover your losses or help to determine responsibility.

We can arrange specific cover for you during this stressful time, so you can focus on creating your perfect home.

Contact our professionals for advice and outstanding personal service